1. I had my first encounter with a sleepwalker. He tried to take apart the chair in the hotel room. I never knew a sleepwalker could have a full conversation while sleepwalking.
2. I was “mom” to 3 preteen boys. I now know that I can be happy with just one child.
3. My husband totally embarrasses me (this is not new).
4. My son said he would rather be weird than cool (this is ok with me).
5. There are many Korean communities north of Atlanta. Most business signs were written in English and Korean.
6. I visited the largest church I had ever been to in my entire life!
7. An “F.O.” (frosted orange) from the The Varsity is really good.